Sunday, March 3, 2013



Just wanted to give you an update of what has been going on this week . On Friday I started my second round of R-ICE chemotherapy. It was a three day process, I stayed overnight at the Huntsman from Friday to Saturday.  I was discharged from The Hospital on Saturday evening. I am feeling better on this round than the previous one. I appreciate all of my ward family for holding a special fast in my behalf today. I can feel of your love and prayers. Thank you all so much!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Doug. You are in our prayers. Spencer & Gaylene Call

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug, I'll send a special prayer out for you my friend, I dont usually call on the big guy above to often so he's pretty excited to hear from me when I do... you'll get special priority :) Larry - Graymark

    ReplyDelete