Friday, March 15, 2013

I went in for labs and a PET Scan on Wednesday March 13th. The results of the labs showed that my phosphorous and potassium levels were dangerously low due to ten days of vomitting, which caused dehydration. If not taken care of this can affect your heart, kidneys, etc. I was admitted to the Huntsman immediately. I responded well to the treatments and I was released 48 hours later. I am feeling much better. They would like to get started on my next round of chemotherapy on Thursday. For now I will enjoy my short break.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Doug and Diane! I'm so happy to have some way to contact you in a way that is not invasive and you can ignore but allows me to comment and express my love and appreciation to both of you.
    Life just isn't the same without you at Church and you know thousands of prayers are assending to heaven daily for you. No one doublts of your strength or your faith but you must also ours is being increased by your experiences. Thank you for all you teach by your examples.
    This is so small that I'm not really sure what I'm typing which is a dangerous to add to my poor spelling. Read the sentiments and not the words. Much love from the Baigues

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doug...thinking of you every day.
    we love you,
    Brad and Pat

    ReplyDelete